This 258-page training manual is a great start to learning all about commercial insurance loss control inspections. These are some of the higher fee inspections. Content includes:
• What is loss control
• Insurance terms and definitions (entry level)
• Determining construction classifications
• Measuring and calculating square footage
• Building services identification and evaluation
• Identifying and understanding fire protection & detection systems
• Basic sprinkler system designs
• General liability exposures & controls
• Occupancy reporting and associated hazards (light & ordinary type)
• Commercial cooking equipment and protection systems
• Flammable liquid storage and handling
This is the DOWNLOAD PDF version. The PDF download version is $99. Scroll down further to order a printed copy of the training manual which is mailed to you by Priority Mail. The mailed printed copy is $129. LISTEN to an interview with Jim Julian on opportunities available.
This is an AUTOMATIC DOWNLOAD. After you place your order, you will receive an on-screen acknowledgement that your order was processed. Within about 10 minutes from placing your order, you will receive a separate email that will contain a summary of your order and the DOWNLOAD link (found near the bottom of the email). Be sure to also look for this email in your SPAM folder. SAVE the email to your computer.
The product you ordered will be in a ZIP or PDF format. Call 352-449-1041 (east coast) if you are having any problems with the download.
2016 Copyright James Julian … All Rights Reserved … Single User … Not For Distribution … Not Authorized For Use in Company Training Programs … Report VIOLATIONS to James Julian PO Box 240 Budd Lake, NJ 07828